quarta-feira, 14 de dezembro de 2016

Soap

,


(Guess I better wash my mouth out with soap)
Think I just remembered something I think I left the faucet running Now my words are filling up the tub Darling, you're just soaking in it But I know you'll get out the minute You notice all your fingers pruning up I'm tired of being careful, tip toe Trying to keep the water warm Let me under your skin Uh oh, there it goes I said too much it overflowed Why do I always spill? I feel it coming out my throat Guess I better wash my mouth out with soap God, I wish I never spoke Now I gotta wash my mouth out with soap I feel it coming out my throat Guess I better wash my mouth out with soap God, I wish I never spoke Now I gotta wash my mouth out with soap Think I got myself in trouble So I fill the bath with bubbles Then I'll put the towels all away Should've never said the word love Threw a toaster in the bathtub I'm sick of all the games I have to play I'm tired of being careful, tip toe Trying to keep the water warm Let me under your skin Uh oh, there it goes I said too much it overflowed Why do I always spill? I feel it coming out my throat Guess I better wash my mouth out with soap God, I wish I never spoke Now I gotta wash my mouth out with soap I feel it coming out my throat Guess I better wash my mouth out with soap God, I wish I never spoke Now I gotta wash my mouth out with soap I feel it coming out my throat Guess I better wash my mouth out with soap God, I wish I never spoke Now I gotta wash, wash, mouth, mouth, with soap I feel it coming out my throat Guess I better wash my mouth out with soap God, I wish I never spoke Now I gotta wash my mouth out with soap Tradução Add a playlist Tamanho A A Cifra Imprimir Corrigir

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário