quarta-feira, 14 de dezembro de 2016

Carousel

,
Round and round like horse on a carousel, we go Will I catch up to love? I can never tell, I know Chasing after you is like a fairytale, but I Feel like I'm glued on tight to this carousel Come, come one, come all You must be this tall To ride this ride at the carnival Oh, come take my hand And land through playland So high, too high at a carnival And it's all fun and games 'till somebody falls in love But you already bought a ticket and there is no turning back now Round and round like horse on a carousel, we go Will I catch up to love? I can never tell, I know Chasing after you is like a fairytale, but I Feel like I'm glued on tight to this carousel This horses is too slow We're always this close Almost, almost we're a freak show Ride right when I'm here It's like you disappear Where'd you go? Mr. Houdini, you're a freak show And it's all fun and games 'till somebody falls in love But you already bought a ticket and there is no turning back now Round and round like horse on a carousel, we go Will I catch up to love? 

I can never tell, I know Chasing after you is like a fairytale, but I Feel like I'm glued on tight to this carousel Why did you steal my cotton candy heart? You through it in this damn coin slots And now I'm stuck, I'm stuck Riding, riding, riding 

 Round and round like horse on a carousel, we go Will I catch up to love? I can never tell, I know Chasing after you is like a fairytale, but I Feel like I'm glued on tight to this carousel

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário